The role of a oral health surgeon is a very important one and is also a very lucrative and high paying one, candidates looking for a career as a dental surgeon need a well drafted and professional dental surgeon resume that can highlight their skills, qualities , qualifications and experience as a surgeon. A well drafted resume can play a very vital role in your job search and can be the one difference between your profile being overlooked in favor of someone else and you being short listed for the interview. Candidates with a professional dental surgeon resume not only have a better chance of getting selected but will have a big advantage over the competition when they apply for the job.
A dental surgeon or oral surgeon is a dental healthcare professional who specializes in dental surgery and treatment of patients with oral health problems. A oral health surgeon provides oral or dental care services like treating patients who suffer from teeth, gum and oral problems and performs surgical [procedures to treat these problems.
Since a dental surgeon is a specialist, it is very important that while drafting a dental surgeon resume one must focus on the education and academic qualifications, certifications and licenses held by the candidate as well as the candidates work experience. Here we have a few points that will help you create a professional profile that is impressive and eye catching.
- The resume of a dental surgeon must have a strong resume introduction, followed by an objective statement or a professional summary depending on the candidate’s experience.
- When drafting a resume, the work experience section is of great importance and one must highlight each position held along with dates and roles and responsibilities. One should also highlight the achievements one has got in that field.
- The education section should follow the experience section, unless the dental surgeon is a candidate who is starting off his or her career. This section should include degrees, post graduate degree, diplomas, certifications, licenses, trainings etc. This section of the resume will help strengthen the persons profile and help showcase the candidates’ expertise.
- One must conclude the resume with a reference section where one can add 3-4 professional and personal references. When adding references on your dental resume, always ensure that you have consulted with the persons and that they do not object to this.
In this section we have prepared a sample dental surgeon resume that highlights the key skills, experience and knowledge of the candidate. This sample resume has been written by a professional resume writer and focuses on the key qualities and skills of a dental surgeon that employers would like to see in a good candidate.
You can use this example of a professional resume as a reference while drafting your own profile or download the other dental surgeon sample resume that can be edited to suit your needs. These sample resumes are bound to give your career a boost and your resume a professional touch.
Browse through the sample resumes given here:
- Dental Surgeon Resume Sample 5
- Dental Surgeon Resume Sample 4
- Dental Surgeon Resume Sample 3
- Dental Surgeon Resume Sample 2
- Dental Surgeon Resume Sample 1